The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Monday, 18 October 2010

BLOG: Back to normal on the authorial.

 Wow, poetry. Ha ha, nice title.
Anyway!
 After a bit of a break from the authorial due to tiredness; I'm back and you know I can dance! After such a weird weekend, I need to write again and with all the University stuff I'm going through and all the inspiration I'm getting I need to start writing again. Maybe the problems have been due to the lack of creative output. Maybe, I needed to write again. I don't know. Stuff's getting  weird.

 Poor Paul with his insomnia though, sucks to be him. Tequila is the way to solve it though, exactly half a bottle and he's out like a light. Sounds fun. Okay.

Expect this week...

  1. HALO PRISONERS OF REACH 4 and Debrief
  2. A tale of the weekend
  3. POETRY (I have one prepared)
  4. Reviews
  5. DRAWN TOGETHER
  6. SOME SHOCKING NEWS!




No comments:

Post a Comment