The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Thursday, 7 October 2010

BLOG: The plan this week...

Ok, so those who know me well know me to enough know that I know I'm not planning anything. (Wow, that was a lot of knows) They would know that I roughly guesstimate (yeah cause that's a word) when I'm capable and write it down in my planner, yes, my school planner and aim to have it done by then. It's a bit late in the week for a "Week Plan" however, I thought I'd give you a run-down of what's happening so far throught the authorial my friends with a list of whats to come including small blurbs and briefs; as well as the new EXPECT section in which I tell you something that IS coming in the future. So... first off the list


Friday 8th October:


REAL GAME LEVEL 4 - Bonus Objective
Colarrus (or Corey) descends further into the island learning more about his captors and other prisoners as well as being faced with an impossible choice.


DRAWN TOGETHER IV - SCHOOL
Love and Virgilio go to school together and chaos soon follows...


Saturday 9th October:


HALO PRISONERS OF REACH: OPERATION THUNDERSTUCK Part 2 of 4
Orso and Johnathon and the ODSTs meet the rest of Team Tartarus.


Saturday 10th October (Mine and Jenni's 6 Month Anniversary):


HALO PRISONERS OF REACH: OPERATION THUNDERSTURCK Part 3 of 4
Orso begins to see the skills of his new team members and a challenge comes his way, can he handle the pressure?








EXPECT...



  • A review of BRING ME THE HORIZON's new album There's a hell believe me I've seen it, there is a heaven let's keep it a secret.
  • A review of HALO: LEGENDS the DVD
  • POETRY
  • To see a lot less of Adderson In real life due to homework and blogging.

Anyway, that's that CIASSOU xxx



4 comments:

  1. Halo legends rocks my unmatched socks. Had to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm, I think there was room for improvement.
    There's good stuff. Bad stuff but I did like it you'll see in my review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very aware that it was all made in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Japanese are immense at their anime ;) You'll see Tomo

    ReplyDelete