The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Friday, 15 October 2010

BLOG: A Quiet Authorial

Meh, I don't know what's wrong with me. I really don't but I'm so tired all the time at the moment. Well, I just feel drained and ill so y'know what, I'm sitting back, I'm relaxing and there will be no chapters this week. I've been writing so much recently; I've written 8,000 words for HALO: Prisoners Of Reach. That's a bloody lot, don't you think?

 As well as this I've got a lot to do for English, I was proud I got 1000 words (so the tally's at 9000 written words so far) because I was going to shoot off and do 3000, however, it wasn't me. It didn't flow it just set out blocks and blocks and blocks of information; no comparison, no comment on the structure, I just have too much to write about and now I need to get on it. I need to get it done.

 So I'm chilling on the chapter front, It's slowly killing me so CIASSOU guys. I'm on Holiday ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment