The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Thursday, 25 November 2010

BLOG: Adderson's Verdict

Well, I've been talking about it for ages really and now it seems as if things are where they need to be. The puzzle is complete and now I can finally kick things off. If you (like many others) are confused, I have one word for you and that word is: REVIEWS.

 It's time for a non-fictional (but structured) element to the Authorial and I think reviews will be the right thing to fill that gap. Not only this but they'll also expand my writing ability and hopefully point you in the right direction by making those all important choices that you will have to make; whether to buy, download or to agree with what I've said.

 I honestly won't hold it against you if you don't agree with my reviews but don't just say: "That's crap!" because yeah, you have a great point there now back it up! No need to leave us hanging, if you have an opinion why not voice it?

 So these sections will be called Adderson's Verdict and as this blog has "BLOG:" in the title they shall have "ADDERSON'S VERDICT:" in the same manner. The post will contain a review of an album, game, film or book and it will be structured in a rather particular manner. The first section will be my perspective on whatever it is that I have decided to review and then it will receive a rating; this rating will be out of "5A's" so like this:

A = Poor
AAAAA = Awesome


Then again a small section underneath the rating talking about similar, better and worse things.  Maybe a little summary of points. Not quite sure yet. This structure isn't set in stone so don't hold me to it, however, do hold me to these dates!

THESE REVIEWS WILL HAPPEN:

  • Framing Hanley - A Promise To Burn (ALBUM)
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (GAME)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops (GAME)
  • How To Train Your Dragon (Film)
Right so, this is going to happen as well as something quite spectacular I've been planning for a while so, watch this space. I'm off to play the box.

CIASSOU! x

No comments:

Post a Comment