The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Sunday, 12 December 2010

BLOG: Portfolio over Christmas

 Well, I need to start on my creative writing Portfolio, seems like it should be alright I have lots of work to show; there's no drought of the stuff so all I need to do now is plan, plan heavily into what I'm actually going to have IN my portfolio! GAAAAAAH!

 I was thinking of dividing it into forms of writing and just having multiple examples of each, seems fair enough when I think about it but I'm not sure. What do you guys think...?


  • Prose x 3
  • Poetry x 3
  • Play x 3
  • Academic Essay x 3
  • Review x 3
  • Letter? (Not sure on this)
Three's the magic number and it'd be easy to do it this way but I need you the public to submit ideas to the authorial, so...

Leave a comment on this post with your ideas of how to set up my Portfolio because I wonna make a good impression and anything that gets me ahead of the game in the form of advice or hints will be very useful!

Much love CIASSOU! x

1 comment:

  1. Erm, just an idea. I read somewhere that you should put what you consider your strongest form of writing first and your second form last. You know just to leave an impression. :)

    ReplyDelete