The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Sunday, 8 May 2011

BLOG: Good to be back!

Well, it's been a while since the authorial has seen any real action; it sucks but... it happens when we live in such a chaotic world with two real massive projects. I think of it as HALO is my like, left hand because it's based on something not from my imagination; it's the fact I'm taking someone else's brainchild and moulding it into something. Kind of like a half sculpted pot, I'm just adding my own little bits, y'know?

 While Dead West (which Of Chapter 1 I immensely proud) is my right hand, that's all me that one and with the sheer mass of writing I'm having to do to release it chapter by chapter it's very nice to see it go up on the web. It puts into perspective the weeks it took to write those 5 A4 pages and when people comment on it, it reminds me that it's not all for nothing. That there are people reading, for that sirs and madams I am grateful.

 So, it's good to be back and after a weekend with the Old Man; I've managed to get my hands on two really good CDs which I shall review on here sometime as well as: see who I need to see; do my homework; do my student accommodation and finance; and the like...

 So watch this space, I want to get back into the writing stuff.
Also check out www.justanothergamer.co.uk sign up to the forum; stuff's kicking and screaming there!

No comments:

Post a Comment