The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Monday, 30 May 2011

MONDAY MUSING: The Bridgeport Prize 2011

Well, last week I was given a piece of paper by my lovely English Literature teacher Seely Westley; it was a entry form to the Bridgeport Prize 2011. It's a competition that would see me potential win £5000 for a 1st prize entry and have me realise my dream of publication and to Miss Westley I am rather grateful.

 However, I'm not entirely sure if I want to enter. I'd personally enter two catergories: Poetry and Short story. Poems a max 45 lines and Short Story at 5000 words. I just don't know if I'm good enough; if I can do it. I want to, I want to give it my best shot. Yet, if I fail then what?

Is that it? Should I give up now?

 I'm not totally sure but if I can get ten grand for it then I may as well try, right?
Well, who knows.

Ciassou.

3 comments:

  1. Adderson; go for it.
    I believe in you. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah bud go for it don't take it to heart if you don't win doesn't mean you won't win another one and anyway its duffy judging it so you know why if you don't win if a woman wins :P go for it bud you don't get anywhere not trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys it's important you guys believe!

    ReplyDelete