The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Monday, 6 June 2011

MONDAY MUSING: Dude E3

Hey there, as you probably know if you're a game freak today is the start of E3 and dude... it's been amazing so far with some epic reveals that I've managed to catch.

 Well, my E3 story does have holes because I wait for something all year and my family decide that they want to come home and make me miss it. FOR GOD SAKE!

 However, what's stolen the show for me is Battlefield 3; it's amazing with the new Frostbite 2 engine War on the Box has never looked more realistic, dust blows across barron wastelands bullets hit the floor and it's causing a shit storm online. I mean, it is amazing and I think it's totally blown MW3 out the water.

Mike Spyderman Mitchell said:
"If Mod Warefare 3 met Battlefield 3 in a dark alley. MW3 wuld get down on it's knees and suck battlefields massive hench cock."

 He isn't wrong and I'm really wanting to get my hands on that.

However, a surprise has emerged in the from EA being NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN. It looks amazing visually but it also looks as though even though it's taken a more adventure type gumball rally style that it is going back to classic NEED FOR SPEED. I think that Mass Effect 3 was also very awesome. What I caught of Ea was pretty darn amazing.

 I really want to see Ubisoft for the new Assassin's Creed; it looks pretty awesome. I just want to get back into those massive environments and hunting people. However, the multiplayer is looking even more refined and awesome. Exciting much? Yeah boy!

Overstrike is also looking good, from Insomniac it's a spy-fi first person shooter.

But hey, E3 is only just getting interesting: so, let's get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment