The Authorial's Popularity!

Labels

Saturday, 23 July 2011

NEWS AND UPDATES: Pilgrim is making massive progress!

 My new project, Pilgrim, is coming on leaps and bounds thanks to mine and Michael's hard woork and I'd firstly like to say a massive thank you to Michael James Heath of the Film Critical (one of the Authorial's friends) for all the effort he's put into the artistic side of the development as well as the huge amounts of help he's given me on the written aspects. However, thanks to these efforts Pilgrim is looking to be a very very good project that me and Michael are both going to be excited for so, I've decided that Pilgrim and Vita will NOT be coming to the Authorial as serials but instead I will focus on making them into books and seek to get them published.

 I am very sorry if you've been excited for these projects but I am still in the process of making a few more weekly serials, so do not threat. I also think that Dead West maybe making a revival as well as POR just with a few tweaks.

 Again, I am sorry and I do hope that we will have some new serial's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment